The property is located in a secluded and protected area of exuberant vegetation alongside the Gatun Lake, formerly considered the largest artificial freshwater lake in the world. 5.3 miles from Colon City, Panama.
This offering consists of 330,119.92 sqm of land and 28,700.00 sqm approx. of built area under a Concession Contract. Formerly operated under an international-flag hotel.
– Retreat and wellness center
– Academic institution
– Social Club
– Camps for international students
– Religious formation centers
The property consists of:
– 3 buildings
– 4 houses
– 2 swimming pools for adults and 1 for children
– Sporting courts and gym
– Ample indoor and outdoor spaces for social events
– Offers a wide range of possible tourist activities: ecotourism, nature walks, fishing in the lake, kayaking, night safari, excursions, among others.
Located 46.6 miles from Panama City, 5.2 miles from Colon Free Zone (the second largest in the world) and 6.96 miles from the Agua Clara Locks, Panama Canal, on the Atlantic.
87% of the property currently for ecological conservation.
A license may be applied for and obtained for the operation of casino.
Price: USD 7,500,000
- Breakfast Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Meeting Space
- Posted By
- Broker / Agent
- # of Units